Arrangements have been made to hold the EFASIG2019 meeting at Manchester Metropolitan University on Wednesday, July 17, 2019. Dr David Megson, Department of Chemistry and Environment Forensics, is the local organiser.
The themes are:
- Environmental Forensics
- Non-targeted Analysis
- General applications
- Environmental Matrix Analysis.
- Chemical Contaminant Migration into Food.
The keynote speakers confirmed or awaiting confirmation are:
- Steve Mudge (Norway, confirmed)
- Karl Jobst (Toronto, Canada, to be confirmed)
- Robert Bradshaw (Sheffield Hallam University confirmed)
Speakers from Sepsolve, Glasgow University and LGC are awaiting invitation.
Registration and Abstract Submission
Registration can now be processed on line at www.bmss.org.uk by visiting EFASIG2019 webpage for which the link is: https://www.bmss.org.uk/meeting-booking/environmental-and-food-analysis-sig-meeting/
Abstracts can also submitted on line, for which the link is: